Sunday, January 14, 2007

Options

So you still can't find it?

No, not only is the invisible potion invisible, it also turns whatever it touches invisible. I don't know why I didn't put the bottle inside of a second container. Never thought I would want to take it again.

And you're still having that problem?

Yeah, I just can't get used to being visible. Any time I notice someone noticing me, I think there's something stuck in my teeth or that my face is dirty. I've started carrying around a little mirror so I can check. Then I notice that my face is really lopsided. Then I start to worry that people think I'm being vain.

Did you have this problem before?

No, not when I was a kid at least. But now being seen just seems abnormal, and abnormal, for some reason, equals bad.

If I were you, I would just imagine that people were staring at me because I looked like the Hoff in a leather speedo. And forgo the mirror.

2 comments:

  1. Was the bottle all the way full? If not, shouldn't the top still be visible?

    Also, could you make some kind of resonating sound device that would play the right frequency to make the bottle hum when it was nearby? It'd take a lot of time and effort, but that potion sounds pretty valuable, and it'd probably be worth it.

    For your other problem: I wonder if a refrigerator box would help. You could walk around anywhere you want, and you could be doing anything you wanted, and no one would see.

    You'd have to put in a periscope or maybe some eye-holes, and possibly a slot to pass in food or water, but other than that it sounds optimal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem is that some jerk shook the bottle to see if the potion sparkled....

    Now the refrigerator box is just not going to work. Eye-holes mean you see people starring at you, big box or no. And a box with no eye-holes? Why not just use a blindfold and/or a liberal helping of vodka?

    When you shake a bottle of vodka, does it sparkle?

    ReplyDelete